What do you like most about working in a physical therapy clinic? I love talking with patients and helping them on their journey. I love to see their progress from the moment they walk in to start PT until the day they graduate. A friendship and a connection has been formed. It’s always bittersweet to see them leave.
Where did you grow up? West Paterson/Woodland Park Where did you go to school? Montclair State University – Studied Human Ecology with a concentration in Fashion Studies.
What was your first job? First job after college? My first job ever was at Holy Family Residence (Nursing Home). After College, I worked at Ralph Lauren Childrenswear (Assistant Product Developer for Boys Knits)
How do you like to stay active? From the time I wake up, I generally don’t sit down until I go to sleep. I’m always moving. I also like to try to do some cardio and weights 4 days a week. I found this exercise routine in “Self Magazine” last year that I LOVE so I make that part of my weekly to do list.
How would friends describe you: hardworking, creative, passionate, loving
Hidden talent? I used to be able to play piano by ear without any lessons when I was young.
Hobbies: I love to create so my hobbies have become my business now. : ) I own a boutique and floral design company, Coco & Bailey
One thing on your bucket list? To sing at a jazz club on stage…outfit, hair and all. lol!
Who’s at home? Any furry friends? I have a wonderful husband named Ryan and our two beautiful children, cats Fiona and Charlie (both females, Fiona is 7 and Charlie is 3 months old) We call Charlie “the baby.”
Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? Beach house; however, big city condo is not too far behind
How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not a big shoe person, but ask me how many flip flops I own. 🙂
At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? There’s two — HomeGoods and Anthropology
- Place to Travel? Would love to go back to Hawaii!! But I also want to travel back to Europe (Switzerland, Italy and France). I was 12 the last time I went, so I’m really due to go back to see my family.
- Food? I love all different foods, but I will never say no to Pasta.
- Music Artist/Song? I’m a Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band (I will never get sick of ‘Satellite”) kind of Girl, but I also do LOVE Chris Botti (Jazz), Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Big Crosby, Louis Armstrong, Jimmy Durante. That whole era. I’m very drawn to that time frame. I think I must have lived it in another life time.
- TV Show? I’m embarrassed to say but I am a “Bravo” girl. I like a lot of the reality shows. HGTV, Food Network and the Big Bang Theory too.
- Sport to Watch? Football
- Sport to Play? Softball
- Song for Karaoke? Anything by Billy Joel and Whitney Houston (Song from Body Guard)
- Ice Cream Flavor? Soft chocolate with rainbow sprinkles
- Drink at Starbucks? Half coffee and half hot chocolate – Yum!