What a beautiful day for Caldwell College to host a Run/Walk for Autism. New Jersey leads the country in the prevalence for autism with one in ninety-four children affected. It was an amazing event to raise public awareness while also supporting the people in our own lives affected by autism.
I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
I am an Athlete.
Athletes Understand Athletes.
- Winter Fun!! #snowboarding #campgaw #happyhumpday #getbetterbebetter #ironpt instagram.com/p/BPtfiOQA81r/ 5 months ago
- Been using Hootsuite for a while, but for some reason today, it won't let me hit "next" in the app when I'm trying to post to Instragram. 6 months ago
- @MidwoodBBQ Thank you for 2 consecutive nights of the best brisket I've ever had!! Please open up shop in NJ and hit me up!! 6 months ago
- Let's go Panthers!! #panthers #nfl #getbetterbebetter #ironpt @ Carolina Panther Stadium instagram.com/p/BN4r_JygHJ6/ 6 months ago
- RT @soccerunner7: Five miles this morning then a little PT @drmayespt followed by ten minutes in the compression… instagram.com/p/BNr719qhx47/ 6 months ago
Search for a Topic
Contact Us!Phone: 973.228.IRONEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org